Title: Red Hot Obsessions (Boxed Set)
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Wordcount: 800000+ or about 3000 pages
***10 TALES OF ROMANCE FROM 10 BEST SELLING AUTHORS***
Over 3000 pages worth of books!
ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME~ ONLY 99c
Ten top selling authors come together to bring you ten titillating full-length novels of love, passion, discovery, and anticipation designed to tease the senses.
Your next obsession starts here.
Dirty, raw, and arousing.
Enough angst to twist your insides.
From first kisses, to dangerous encounters and college seductions, we’ve collected all your favorite stories and combined them into one scintillating read filled with the confident, sexy and mysterious bad boys that will make even the nicest girl’s heart throb with desire.
• His Wicked Games (Ember Casey): Lily would do anything to save her father’s failing business – even take on the infamous billionaire Calder Cunningham. But she’s not prepared for the wicked terms he has in mind…
• Fierce (Clarissa Wild): Hot, brooding college bad-boy Hunter turns out to have more secrets up his sleeve than geeky book-worm Autumn can handle. Too bad for her he doesn’t give up the fight easily.
• That First Kiss (J.C. Valentine): Playboy and rising author Tate Larson is focused on his work with no plans of settling down anytime soon… that is, until a chance encounter with Southern beauty Piper Donovan derails all his plans
• Slow Burn (V.J. Chambers): A college junior, in hiding from a corrupt shadow wing of an arms corporation, finds herself saddled with a restrained, no-nonsense bodyguard—who also happens to be jaw-droppingly gorgeous.
• Layers Deep (Lacey Silks): He needs her to save a friend. She needs him to plan her revenge. Their pasts scar them Layers Deep. Theirpassiondistractsthem… anddistractionscanbefatal.
• Learning Curves (Olivia Rigal): Ariane wanted to spice up the life of her cooking school but one of her American students may be hotter than she expected.
• Can’t Shake You (Molly McLain): Carissa’s gotten herself into a mess with an impromptu renovation project, and the only contractor available to help her out happens to be the one man she’s never been able to forget. Josh is also her ex-boyfriend’s best friend, therefore completely off-limits…unless they don’t get caught.
• His Indecent Lessons (Sky Corgan): When Cheyenne started her first year of college, she didn’t expect to fall head over heels for one of her professors. His interest is totally academic though, and he’s going to give her private lessons she’ll never forget.
• Sorority Pledge (Daizie Draper): Inexperienced college students, Addison and Logan, recognize the need for power play in one another when they first meet. But as they dive into a BDSM lifestyle while trying to balance college life, they discover their sizzle doesn’t come without consequence.
• Rae Omnibus (Blair Babylon): Rae will do anything to stay in college and for her dream of a clinic for autistic kids, but when the sexy and mysterious owner of The Devilhouse offers her job, she realizes that her small-town definition of “anything” was far too limited.
That First Kiss by J.C. Valentine
His finger stroked the inside of her thigh, seeking higher ground as his thoughts rolled forward. Piper’s eyes trained on his face, hanging on his every word. “I didn’t intend for things to get as heated as they did, but as soon as I touched you, I needed more. I couldn’t help myself. You possessed me.”
The glazed look in her eye told him that she was remembering that night as vividly as he was. Placing both hands on the cushions on either side of her body, he hemmed her in, bringing their faces so close that when he spoke, his lips grazed hers. “The way you danced that night, pushing that sweet little ass of yours against me. It’s haunted me, Piper,” he whispered. “You need to understand, I tried to resist you, just like I have been trying to resist you, but you drive me crazy. When I’m with you, it takes everything in me to stay away. All I think about, all I dream about is burying myself inside you.”
Piper licked her lips and Tate zeroed in on the tiny movement. “I want to suck those plump lips into my mouth,” he murmured. Shifting, he brought his knee up so it rested on the couch alongside hers and hovered over her. Her face was flushed and her chest rose and fell heavily. She wasn’t unaffected.
“You need to leave,” she said weakly.
Tate chose that moment to drop his head into the crook of her neck, nuzzling her. She smelled faintly of roses, and his cock jumped at her soft, feminine scent. “Do you want me to leave?” he asked softly.
He could feel her softening beneath him, her breath coming out in shudders as he skimmed his lips lightly up her neck to her ear, where he licked the pulse beating rapidly beneath her sensitive skin. “Yes.”
The single word left her on a stilted breath, only solidifying his need to get inside her. “I don’t think you do,” he murmured. With sure hands, Tate grabbed the backs of her thighs and yanked her toward him, seating her firmly beneath him on her back with her legs spread wide.
1. Olivia Rigal sings every Wednesday night in the karaoke club
2. Olivia Rigal went to dog grooming school
3. Lacey Silks had a passion for acting when she was a teen. As an extra she met Marlon Brando, Matthew Broderick, Ricky Lake, Brendan Fraser, Jerry O’Connell and ShirlyMacLain
4. Lacey Silks is afraid of flying. If you ever sit beside her on a plane, don’t mind the Hail Mary’s. And good luck getting to the bathroom. She will not unbuckle her seat belt through the entire flight
5. Before she was an author, Ember casey worked as a pastry chef. She’s never met a cake (or puff pastry, or tart, or chocolate truffle) she didn’t love
6. Ember Casey started writing Romance because her critique group kept telling her that her attempts at Young Adult were too, uh, “adult”
7. J.C. Valentine is a reality TV junkie. The Kardashians hold her prisoner often and without mercy
8. J.C. Valentine loves thunderstorms. They’re perfect forwriting
9. Clarissa Wild always drinks tea when writing, and she needs at least 2 cups of earl grey tea a day
10. Like the main character in her book Fierce, Clarissa Wild is actually quite a book-nerd, and not just that … she loves playing videogames as well
11. Sky Corgan actually participates in the BDSM lifestyle as a dominant
12. Sky Corgan has to have complete silence while writing, so no coffee shop writing
13. V.J. Chambers still watches The Vampire Diaries, and she’s still on Team Damon
14. V.J. Chambers has a cat called Isis, and she does not like to relinquish the keyboard for her to actually write. Shewouldratherlie on it
15. Blair Babylon has lived in 5 US states: Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, New Jersey and New York
16. Blair Babylon was a child actor and model who did over 30 TV commercials and a short-lived PBS series
17. During her tween years, Molly McLain began writing while listening to Wednesday night dedications and requests on radio. Since no one ever dedicated a romantic song to her, she made up her own love stories instead. To this day, all it takes to get the creative juices flowing is a little REO Speedwagon
18. Molly McLain is a closet WWE fan. She may or may not fangirl over Randy Orton to the point her children refer to him as her boyfriend. They’re also kind enough to pause the TV when he’s on so she can drool
19. Although Daizie Draper’s pretty kinky, she’s more of a switch than a straight-up sub. The BDSM in Sorority Pledge veers into many untested areas for her because Addison, the sub in the story, learns she’s masochistic, which I Daizie is not
20. One of Daizie’s quirky things is that she hates crumbs, like stepping on them with her bare feet. It just irks her like nothing else
A kindle is up for grabs!!